viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

My future in 15 years

To be honest, I don't know yet how my future is going to be in fifteen years, a lot of things can change by then. But I think this is a type of my "perfect" future...

I love cities, so I'll live in a huge city like New York, Los Ángeles, Dublin or Madrid. Or perhaps I'm wrong and I'll stay here in my village, who knows... But there's something I'm sure of it, and that's I will travel all around the world, even more when I am young. One of the things I wish to do in my life is to travel a lot. I will travel with my best friends or, maybe, with my future boyfriend. It would be very beautiful to pass those so important moments with a person you love, wouldn't it?

About my family, I don't want to get married so young, but a boyfriend would be very nice. Everybody needs a little bit of love, not only friends (friends also give us love, but it's not the same). My boyfriend will be a faithful and affectionate guy, who makes me laugh and who cares for me, also intelligent and, why not, quite handsome too. He will love travelling to come with me, and also he will like music very much (like me, too). I'd like to have about two children (maybe three, but not more) and, about pets, I like dogs so much, but an animal won't be so necessary, because I will travel almost all the time. However, if I had to have a pet, I'd like to have a cute, small, light brown labrador, who would grow with the rest of the family.

When I am young, I will live in a small flat (alone, with a friend or with my boyfriend), that will be decorated by myself and I will go to everywhere by bus, on foot or riding my bike. When I've got a husband and some children, we will buy a huge house with a big garden, a swimming pool, a bowling alley, a room with a big screen to watch films... and also we will have a family car.

About my profession, I don't know what I want to be, but it has to be a job where I can enjoy doing my work and I can do different things everyday. Maybe a film director will be perfect because I love cinema and arts, but I'm not sure yet.

In my free time, I will travel... Nah, just kidding. I will also love music as I do now, I'll read a lot of books, I will go to many concerts, I will enjoy with my job... I will simply do the things I want to do. Of course, I will spend a lot of time with my family and my friends.

As you can see, there's a lot of things I don't know, but whatever I do I'm sure it will make me so happy.


Julia Trotamundos
11/05/2015

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario