jueves, 16 de julio de 2015

How to do a Hawaiian party: Music


Good morning, trotamundos!

Today I come with another post of the series “How to do a Hawaiian party”, talking about one of the most important things: music. Music is something that can't miss on any party, is what gives it life! Music gives life to everything, right? It is always important, and for a theme party we have to choose the right songs.

For a luau, the tracks must be Latin rhythms such as salsa, bachata, reggaeton, etc. We can even add the typical "aloha oe" for moments of relax. If you can't separate you from your favorite pop songs, no problem, add them too! But the other songs are indispensable.

I used the app Spotify, I made a playlist with approximately 40 songs and I put it on shuffle mode during the party (as I'm not Premium because I have to pay). I called it #FiestaTropicana because my friends and me invented this term when we put together “tropical” and “Hawaiian”. Curious, isn't it?

So now I'm going to give you a list of songs, most of which I used, and you won't miss the music! And also, if you want to see the same list that I did and play it (you'll work less in that way), you can click here.



  • Banana Boat Song, by Harry Belafonte
  • Is This Love y Three Little Birds, by Bob Marley & The Wailers
  • Aloha Oe
  • Over The Rainbow, by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  • Cheerleader, by OMI
  • Eres Mía y Propuesta Indecente, by Romeo Santos
  • Earned It, by The Weeknd
  • Lean On, by Major Lazer
  • Hey Mama, by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj
  • Want To Want Me, by Jason Derulo
  •  I Really Like You, by Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Darte Un Beso, by Prince Royce
  • Look At Me Now, by Karmin
  • El Perdón, by Enrique Iglesias
  • Vivir Mi Vida, by Marc Anthony
  • Five More Hours, by Chris Brown
  • Flashlight, by Jessie J
  • Mi Nuevo Vicio, by Paulina Rubio
  • See You Again, by Wiz Khalifa
  • Far Away, by MattyB ft. Brooke Adee
  • Comerte Toda, by Nene Malo
  • La Mordidita, by Ricky Martin
  • La Gozadera, by Gente de Zona y Marc Anthony
  • Chiki, by JD Mam's
  • Traketeo, by Nene Malo
  • OST from Teen Beach Movie
  • OST from Teen Beach 2

Well, trotamundos, see you in the next post! I hope this one has been useful to you! Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario